In this episode Alisa shares her heart and what the Lord has been teaching her with the current events in our country.
- Be the Bridge: Pursuing God’s Heart for Racial Reconciliation by Latasha Morrison
- Be The Bridge Website
- I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
- Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? by Beverly Daniel Tatum
- The Color of Compromise: The Truth about the American Church’s Complicity in Racism by Jemar Tisby
- The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness by Michelle Alexander
- The Myth of Equality: Uncovering the Roots of Injustice and Privilege by Ken Wytsma