Join us for episode #500 of the Revelation Wellness Podcast. In this episode, Alisa sits down to talk with the podcast team about how The Revelation Podcast got started, the history of how it’s grown and the favorite episodes of the team as well as our listeners.
Come celebrate with us!
- First Reving the Word episode: Sons Not Slaves, May 2016
- First Be Still and Be Loved episode: Cultivate Patience, Jan 2017
- First Lectio Divinia episode: #384 REVING The Word: Lectio Divina (John 6)
- Most downloaded Reving the Word episode: #295 REVING The Word: Mad.Bad.Sad.Scared (John 16:33) – Tabata Workout
- Most downloaded Be Still and Be Loved episode: #379 Be Still & Be Loved: The Body Scan
- Most downloaded Teaching episode: #296 To Count Calories Or Not To Count Calories?
- Most downloaded Interview episode: #347 Fully Alive: interview with Susie Larson
- #488 REVING The Word: Lectio Divina – A Cheerful Endurance (James 1:2-8)
- #467 Lisa Bevere: “Strong Is Not Wrong”
- #425 Be Still & Be Loved: The Vision Of Kindness (Luke 13)
- #457 Nona Jones: “Success From the Inside Out”
- #460 Paula Faris – “Called Out”
- #476: Be Still & Be Loved: RECHARGED – “For The Child In All Of Us” (Episode 1)
- REVING The Word: Ordinary & Uneducated – Acts 4: Acts 4:13
- #441 Nika Maples: Through the Wilderness
- #439 Men & Body Shame